2022 / 05 / 18
The objective of the course is to present, in a very practical way, the professional opportunities that astro-tourism opens up, the diversity and singularities of the companies dedicated to this activity, the way to develop this new product and the best way to promote it. On the other hand, theoretical knowledge about astronomy and how to transmit these notions to groups of visitors in an informative way will be provided. Also, through practical sessions, they will be instructed in the use of day and night observation instruments, as well as in how to use some easily accessible programs that help them to interpret the sky in the different seasons of the year and to photograph it.
Click here for registration and payment**
**If for any reason you cannot be accepted in this course, you will receive a full refund.
In the event that you unsubscribe once the registration is completed, the amount will be refunded provided that you indicate at least 5 days in advance of the start of the course so that we can look for a replacement.
- History of Astronomy
- The message of light
- Celestial Mechanics. How to orient ourselves in the sky.
- The Sun
- The Moon
- The Solar System and Exoplanets
- The Local Universe: Galaxies.
- Stellar Formation and Evolution
- Sky Quality Parameters
- Measuring the Universe: Space and Time
- Measurements of the Sky Background and Other Astronomical Sky Quality Parameters
- Origin of the Universe and Cosmology
- Fundamentals of Relativity
- Great Unknowns and Challenges of Current Astrophysics
- Didactics of Astronomy
- Planetarium Management
- Astronomical Instrumentation
- Application of New Technologies for Astronomical Observation
- Structure, evolution and situation of current tourism: segmentation, products and resources.
- The starry sky: business opportunities
- Care of the "raw material" for Astronomical Tourism: sky protection, intelligent lighting, legislation.
- The incorporation of the night sky as a tourist and cultural value. Revitalization of rural areas
- Astrotourism: resources, activities, products, services, business models. Real experiences
- Functions, duties and obligations of a Starlight Monitor or Guide.
- Introduction to astrophotography
- Uniqueness of conducting groups at night: precautions, tips, practical quality standards.
- Ways to explain and interpret the sky. Practice of how to make astronomical concepts attractive in situ.
- Handling of instruments and equipment. Creation of routes and viewpoints
- How to elaborate a SWOT for each student in their area.